TUTANKHAMUN A KING'S COLORING BOOK
More than Just a Coloring Book!
Have questions about our book?
Tutankhamun A King’s Coloring Book is designed to be a multi-level, inter-disciplinary educational experience. The book has 50 pen and ink hand illustrated pages. It explores the artifacts of Tutankhamun's tomb from Egypt's time of the pharaohs.
• Unique Alphabetical Format
• Young Children Learn ABC's
• Each Page Begins with a One Word Concept
• Older Children Learn Vocabulary
• Artifacts from Tut's Tomb are Described
• Includes Index of Objects and Glossary
Different educational disciplines that can be discussed with children and students include art, archaeology, architecture, cartography, English, geology, history, politics, and zoology.
Finally, the book was meant to be simply enjoyed by people of all ages.
See sample pages A, B, and C below.
Book Size Approx 8 1/2" x 11"